- As an essential part of the Wood County community, the library will reach everyone through learning and entertainment.
- The library provides access to literature, information, creative experiences, and ideas to enrich our community.
- Building community
- User-centered services
- Current, varied, and balanced collections of materials
- Accessible, quality facilities and outreach services
- Innovative ways to incorporate technology into integral services
- Leadership in all levels of staffing
- Collaborative agreements with other libraries and agencies
- Sound financial management and support to insure efficient and effective services
- On-going relationships with area government and community organizations to enhance internal and external opportunities
- Quality customer service
- Providing materials and resources that meet the needs and wishes of our diverse and growing community
- Babies & Preschoolers’ “Door to Learning”
- Sharing materials within the “Serving Every Ohioan” Library Consortium
- Bowling Green and Wood County history and genealogy information
- Connecting the collections to our communities through programming, literacy, bookmobile and outreach services
- Community gathering place
See the library's 2013 - 2015 Strategic Plan, approved by the Board of Trustees at their March 19, 2013, meeting in the attachment below.