How to Use Curbside Pickup
- Bowling Green: Mon. - Fri., 9am - 6pm
- Walbridge: Mon - Thurs., 10am - 6pm
To use the service, call us OR make requests for yourself using the online catalog:
- Call 419-352-5050 to request items for pick-up in Bowling Green.
- To request items for pick-up at the Walbridge library, patrons call 419-666-9900.
- You may also place your requests as holds using the library catalog.
- You'll need a valid library card and your PIN.
- You will be notified when your holds are ready for pick-up.
- Patrons in Bowling Green will be limited to 10 movies; patrons in Walbridge will be limited to 3 movies.
- Please note: requests for items coming from other libraries in the county or state will take longer to process.
On arrival at the library's parking lot:
- Patrons will call the phone number on the sign in the lot.
- Staff will bring items outside and place them on the table outside the door.
- When staff have returned inside the building, patrons can exit their vehicles and pick up their items.
The library is following guidelines for safe handling of library materials, so staff will not be able to take your returns directly from you during pick-up service.
To return items, use the outside book returns at both the Bowling Green and Walbridge buildings.
Returned materials will be held for a quarantine period of at least 4 days. Patrons should expect a delay in seeing items removed from their accounts.