Pizza and Pages Tween/Teen Book Group
Summer Edition: Books That Rock!
Pizza & Pages, a monthly book club for all area 6th-8th graders, and is open to all area 6th-8th graders.
This summer, enjoy pizza and a themed book discussion at WCDPL!
Pizza and Pages meets at Fridays at 11 am on June 29 and on July 20. This summer the group is reading:
- Solo by Kwame Alexander
- Saving Marty by Paul Griffin
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
- Dragonsong by Anne McCaffrey
- The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez
- Clayton Byrd Goes Underground by Rita Williams-Garcia