Story to Screen Book Group
Story to Screen is an all ages book discussion group that meets monthly!
Our next meeting is Monday, March 5th, at 7:00pm! We are reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle. Copies of the book are available to check out in the Children's Place!
Pizza and Pages Middle School Book Group
Pizza & Pages, a monthly book club for all area 6th-8th graders, is a partnership between Bowling Green City Schools and Wood County District Public Library and is open to all area 6th-8th graders.
Enjoy pizza and a themed book discussion in the Bowling Green Middle School’s Media Center!
Our next meeting is Tuesday, March 20th at 2:30pm! Our theme is "Gordon Korman" and we are reading:
- The Hypnotists by Gordon Korman
- Restart by Gordon Korman
- Slacker by Gordon Korman
Tuesday, April 17th: Civil Rights Movement
- Armstrong and Charlie by Steven B. Frank
- The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine
- Revolution by Deborah Wiles
Tuesday, May 15th: Fairy Tale Mash-Ups
- Flunked by Jen Calonita
- A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
- The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy