Catch up on Afternoon Interludes: brief performances from students in the BGSU College of Musical Arts which first aired from the WCDPL Atrium via Facebook Live.
To catch the concerts as they are live-streamed, be sure to keep an eye on the library calendar, where dates and times for upcoming concerts are posted.
Videos are organized with the most recent concert appearing first.
An Afternoon of Cello
Bach's Suite No. 3 in C major
Performed November 17, 2020 by Anthony Marchese
An Afternoon of Guitar
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams
- Spring in Ohio by Zakk Jones
- In My Life by the Beatles
- Don't Fade on Me by Tom Petty
- The National Anthem
Performed November 3, 2020 by Zakk Jones
An Afternoon of Marimba
- Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi
- Prelude from Cello Suite No. 1 by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Rosalina’s Observatory by Koji Kondo
- Prelude No. 1 by Raymond Helble
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John
Performed October 20, 2020 by Jacob Hargrove
An Afternoon of Piano
Beethoven piano sonata No. 28 in A major, op. 101 ( approx. 20 minutes)
I. Etwas lebhaft, und mit der innigsten Empfindung • Allegretto, ma non troppo
II. Lebhaft, marschmäßig. Vivace alla marcia
III. Langsam und sehnsuchtsvoll. Adagio, ma non troppo, con affetto
IV. Geschwind, doch nicht zu sehr, und mit Entschlossenheit. Allegro.
Performed October 6, 2020 by Yuefeng Liu