No-Show Novel Night
We are so grateful for your past support of the WCDPL Foundation's Novel Night Benefit. Thanks to your generosity, the library has been able to serve patrons without interruption during this challenging year.
Though the concern that many have had about COVID-19 has subsided, the Board has reluctantly determined we are unable to safely gather 140 people shoulder to shoulder in the library Atrium. Therefore, we are requesting your absence from our annual Novel Night.
That's right! No need to decide what to wear, find a place to park, buy a ticket, or perhaps hire a babysitter. This year, we ask you to consider making a gift to the library in the amount (or more) you would normally spend on a festive evening in the Atrium.
The purpose of the funds we raise will remain the same: to purchase books and other materials that will educate, inspire, and entertain our patrons. Your generous response will help to make that happen.
Here are some beneficial ways your gift can make a difference:
- $100 for picture books to instill the love of reading in young children
- $250 for "I CAN READ" books to help the newest readers begin to master literacy
- $500 for children's fiction to excite young minds to consider new worlds
- $1,000 for nonfiction titles that explore history, art, music, science, and more
- $2,500 for fiction to while away days on the beach or nights by the fire
- $5,000 for audiobooks for the busy commuter or those with vision impairment
- $10,000 (or more) for all of the above, plus eBooks to serve a 24/7 reading demand
We invite you to support our No-Show event. To make a gift, simply fill out the secure form below. If you prefer, mail a check payable to the WCDPL Foundation with "No-Show" in the memo line. Mail your gift to the WCDPL Foundation, 251 N. Main Street, Bowling Green, OH 43402.
Then relax, enjoy a favorite book, and feel good knowing that your contribution will make a big difference in the lives of local readers of every age.