Have all of your favorite mind-boggling mysteries, kid-approved children’s fiction, engaging biographies, swoon-worthy romances, and more right at your fingertips.
With WCDPL OverDrive, you can access thousands of eBooks and audiobooks about your favorite topics: sports, history, travel, fantasy, and so much more. All you need is your WCDPL library card and a device, and you’ll have thousands of stories at your fingertips.
Ready to get started? You can begin using WCDPL OverDrive by clicking here or by downloading the Libby app.
Looking for more eMedia resources? You can also check items out from Hoopla, Flipster, and Tumblebooks.
To download eBooks or other materials from WCDPL OverDrive, you'll need a valid library card from WCDPL and your PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number).
The Libby app from OverDrive makes downloading and reading eBooks from your tablet or phone easier than ever. Learn more about using the Libby app from the video below:
Download the Libby app from App Store for iOS devices, Google Play, or the Microsoft Store.
- For lists of compatible devices and computers and compatible audio devices (including information about and links to various apps for your device) follow this link: Supported Devices
- Need help downloading materials? Additional information to further assist you with using digital materials may be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about WCDPL OverDrive? Let us know by contacting us at (419) 352-5050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I access WCDPL OverDrive?
- Open the Libby app, tap on library, then tap on Libby in the upper right hand corner and select add library. Search for Wood County District Public Library and tap on our name. You can have more than one library, including the Ohio Digital Library.
- How do I get a library card?
- You can apply for a temporary card here. For a permanent card, please stop by the Checkout Desk at the library, request a library card form via curbside pickup, or request a library card form via home delivery if you're in our service area.
- How many items can I check out?
- You can have 10 items checked out at a time and 15 items on your hold list.
- How long can I keep my items?
- You can borrow eBooks and audiobooks for 21 days. If you finish your book earlier than your loan period, you can return the book early. Items automatically expire and return to the collection at the end of the loan period, so there are never any fees for unreturned items.