Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Temporary Lot Closure
September 18-20, 2023
In conjunction with the City Building project, there will be a closure to the entirety of the main parking lot at the Bowling Green Library from Monday, September 18 through Wednesday, September 20. During this time, Curbside Service will be reconfigured. On Thursday, September 21, half of our main parking lot will reopen. During this time, you can park in the Carter House parking lot or City Lot 4. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Access the Library Anytime, Anywhere with the SEO Libraries App
Download the SEO Libraries app for library materials on the go! Access your account, browse our catalog, place holds, link your family's library cards, and more all in our app. Download the SEO Libraries app on Google Play or for iOs devices.
Available every hour the library is open.
- Call (419) 352-5104 to request items for pick-up in Bowling Green.
- Call (419) 666-9900 to request items for pick-up in Walbridge.
- You may also place your requests as holds using the library catalog.
- You'll need a valid library card and your PIN.
- You will be notified when your holds are ready for pick-up.
- Patrons in Bowling Green will be limited to 10 movies; patrons in Walbridge will be limited to 3 movies.
- Please note: requests for items coming from other libraries in the county or state will take longer to process.
- Call the phone number on the sign in the lot.
- Staff will bring items outside and place them on the table outside the door.
Click for Curbside
- Download the SEO Libraries App.
- Click on "My Account" to see if your holds are ready.
- Tap Click for Curbside.
- Provide an ETA and let us know when you arrive via the app.
To return items, use the outside book returns at both the Bowling Green and Walbridge buildings.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I reserve a meeting room or the Carter House?
At this time, only the Carter House is available to rent for public use. The library meeting rooms are currently unavailable at this time. For more information on Carter House rental, visit https://wcdpl.org/content/carter-house.
Are you accepting book donations?
Unfortunately, WCDPL is unable to accept any donations of books, DVDs, CDs, or other physical materials due to lack of storage space.
Who can I contact with other questions?