The Wood County District Public Library is grateful for funding from the State of Ohio's Public Library Fund as well as from a local, 0.8 million operating levy. With this support, we are able to provide a wide range of services for our patrons.
However, we are always seeking ways to do more to serve you. The WCDPL Foundation exists to secure additional funding to enhance services and to build a source of permanent private funds. In the past few years, gifts to the WCDPL Foundation have supported:
- establishment of the WCDPL Foundation Series, an author/speaker series hosting bestselling authors such as Beth Macy, Sherman Alexie, and Dr. Mae Jemison.
- the purchase of thousands and thousands of new books from the annual Novel Night Benefit auction.
- enhancing children's literacy programming through initiatives like 1000 Books Before Kindergarten.
- bringing the Dolly Parton Imagination Library to every child aged 0-5 living in Wood County.
Won't you consider joining with fellow members of the community in making a gift to the WCDPL Foundation to help with community outreach, purchase of materials, and new and innovative programming?
There are several ways you can make a donation to the WCDPL Foundation. Gifts of any size are appreciated. We will keep your personal and financial information completely confidential. The WCDPL Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
Follow the links below to discover more easy ways to support WCDPL and the Library Foundation.
- Annual Campaign Donation Form
- Standard Donation Form
- No Show Novel Night Donation Form
- Memorial & Honor Gift Form
You may also download and print the Standard Donation Form or Memorial Gift Form attachments from the links below and return by fax to (419) 353-8013 or by mail with your check or credit card information to:
Wood County District Public Library Foundation
251 North Main St.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
If you wish to give a gift of stock or make a contribution from your IRA, please contact Michael Penrod, Director, at (419) 353-8044.
If you have questions about other ways you may wish to support WCDPL, contact Angie Babcock, Administrative Coordinator, at (419) 353-8044.