The Wood County District Public Library is grateful for funding from the State of Ohio's Public Library Fund as well as from a local, 0.8 million operating levy. With this support, we are able to provide a wide range of services for our patrons.
However, we are always seeking ways to do more to serve you. The WCDPL Foundation exists to secure additional funding to enhance services and to build a source of permanent private funds. The WCDPL Foundation provides funds to support:
- Purchasing quality, in-demand books and materials that the community depends on to stay informed. The Library offers many resources to encourage early literacy development, family literacy, lifelong learning, and popular reading.
- Children's services & early literacy development, as research shows that today's library patrons used the library as children. Programming and special initiatives reach children and families, helping to make the library and reading an important part of their lives.
- The Foundation Series, which brings widely recognized and engaging speakers and authors to our community.
- Local history and genealogy services to preserve and share family and community history. Print and digital resources permit in-depth research. Digitization of local information (newspapers, photographs, documents, etc.) expands the library’s ability to deliver unique local content to the entire world.
- Facility investments because it is important to take care of the taxpayer funded buildings entrusted to us.
Won't you consider joining with fellow members of the community in making a gift to the WCDPL Foundation to help with community outreach, purchase of materials, and new and innovative programming?
There are several ways you can make a donation to the WCDPL Foundation. Gifts of any size are appreciated. We will keep your personal and financial information completely confidential. The WCDPL Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
Follow the links below to discover more easy ways to support WCDPL and the Library Foundation.
- Annual Campaign Donation Form
- Standard Donation Form
- Memorial & Honor Gift Form
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library in Wood County Donation Form
You may also download and print the Standard Donation Form or Memorial Gift Form attachments from the links below and return by fax to (419) 353-8013 or by mail with your check or credit card information to:
Wood County District Public Library Foundation
251 North Main St.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
If you wish to give a gift of stock or make a contribution from your IRA, please contact Michael Penrod, Director, at (419) 353-8044.
If you have questions about other ways you may wish to support WCDPL, contact Angie Babcock, Administrative Coordinator, at (419) 353-8044.
If you want to view our Children's Place current wish list of items, please click here.