WCDPL Book Clubs offer something for every reading taste. Instructions for obtaining copies of selections may be found on the library's online calendar and through announcements in the library's weekly informational email, Weekly Updates from WCDPL.
Page to Table
Mondays | 6:30 pm | The Carter House
Foodies rejoice: join Page to Table to checkout a cookbook, prepare a dish to share, and come to discuss what worked, what didn't, and more! Plates, utensils, and cups are provided.
- February 26 - One: Simple One-Pan Wonders by Jamie Oliver
- March 25 - Local Cookbooks from the WCDPL Local History Department
- April 22 - Knife Drop: Creative Recipes Anyone Can Cook by Nick DiGiovanni
Coffee Talk Book Discussion
Thursdays | 10:00 am | Meeting Room C at the Bowling Green Library
Coffee Talk meets to discuss popular novels, bestsellers, and new reads
- March 21 - The Air Raid Book Club by Annie Lyons
- April 18 - The Wishing Game by Meg Shaffer
It's a Mystery Book Discussion
Mondays | 6:00 pm | Meeting Room at the Walbridge Library
If you enjoy a good mystery, we have the book club for you! Join Our It’s a Mystery Book Club to discuss a new mystery title every month.
- February 26 - Assaulted in Caramel by Amanda Flower
- March 25 - Threads of Evidence by Lea Wait
Area book clubs: need books for your group? Contact the Information Desk.